GET TO KNOW A CONTRIBUTOR!

My name is Tiffany Cleveland, and I am an adult literacy tutor at Literacy Connections.  I’m also a non-commissioned officer (NCO) in the Air National Guard, a business owner, a Frito Scoops addict and a lifetime learner. I’m educated in the realm of Environmental Science and Sustainability, and I have called Goldsboro home, with my husband and cats, for the last two years.  The opportunity to become a tutor at the Literacy Connection called to me as soon as I heard about it, and it has meant a lot to me ever since.   I struggled through high school and college with anxiety, and I know that I couldn’t have gotten through them without the encouragement of a few people.  I think that it’s our responsibility to pass on the knowledge and inspiration that we have within us and learn from everyone that we’re blessed enough to meet.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

POSTS TO ENJOY

Procrastibaking: In the Kitchen with Julie (in Partnership with Literacy Connections)

Enjoy our first Thanksgiving special celebrating Literacy Connections and all things cookbook! https://www.procrastibakingpodcast.com/podcas...